THE PROFESSIONAL WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Lead and/or integrate interdisciplinary teams at institutions in the area of communication in public and private organizations.
- Communicate in the field of science, politics and national and international economy.
- Investigate, analyze update and produce knowledge within the field of social communication.
- Planning, design, run or advise projects in policies and communication programs.
- A Degree in Social communication, being a Bachelor degree, is directed at social communicators who earn a degree with a minimum of 4 years and 2000 credit hours.
Duration: 1.5 years
Dr. Rubén Gelhorn
Tel: (0343) 491 8000 interno 1302